Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Twilight

Gah! Go buy this book. I promise, you will become addicted. I believe that since last Friday, 9/12, I have read 1700+ pages. I can't remember the exact date I started Twilight (the first book of the series), but I finished on Thurday, 9/11, so Friday, 9/12, I ran to buy the other 3. Started New Moon Friday at noon.... finished Breaking Dawn at exactly midnight last nite! All together they are more than 2200 pages! But I felt like I breezed through them. Awesome reads!

The story is about Bella Swan and Edward Cullen. A Romeo and Juliet story, star-crossed lovers if you will. Only Edward is a vampire. I know! The books are written with teens in mind, but I really enjoyed them. Kaelyn is reading New Moon now -- she's hooked! A movie will be out this fall. We will be in line for the first showing, I'm sure...

Really, they are great books. Very entertaining. They will hook you and keep you til the very last page. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I TOLD YOU!!!!!! Very addictive! Glad you liked them. Check out her site for the Midnight Sun proof...since those grrr people leaked it she isn't writing anymore right now. But at least you can see the beginning of it....ahh! Oh...and don't forget the movie comes out Nov. 21 ;)

Amanda said...

You've been tagged...check out my blog :)